Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank You For Your InBizness Money Purchase

I’m still evolving what I send to customers that purchase my framework products but don’t hire me to do the customizations. Here is a quick peek at my last quick message to a recent purchase of InBizness Money. If you have any suggestions about things I should add, I would love to hear from you!

**********

Thank you for your order. Here is a copy of our FileMaker framework application InBizness Money. As with most framework applications, this one ships without any data (so that you can add your own data, of course). There are some value lists that look for data, so you may need to create a few records to build this up or change the value lists to be in a typical list format. There may be a few other things that might seem unfamiliar, please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.

No comments: