Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FAQ: Can You Sell Me Modules Of The Overall Solution

QUESTION: Is it possible to purchase InBizness per module?

ANSWER: I don't sell the InBizness product by module but that is an interesting notion for the future. If you want a lighter version of the InBizness product, just let me know. I'm sure we can work things out. I have done this for customers in the past. In fact, the InBizness Money product was born out of someone just wanting the Finance modules from InBizness 2.5.


It would be quite possible to extract the campaign or proposal modules and make them a free standing solution. You could extract the leads, events and staff module to make a light lead tracking solution for example.

So if you are interested in something like that, please do not hesitate to contact me at info@dwaynewright.com.

No comments: