Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New InBizness Demo Launcher

Since January of 2008, we stopped sending out demo files of our FileMaker framework products. What we do is host them on a shared FileMaker Server and send prospects a launcher file to open the networked demos. This is really helpful because we don’t want older demo versions of our software out there. Up to this point, I would send out a different launcher file for each product.

CLICK IMAGE PICTURE ABOVE TO ENLARGE

So now that we have four different applications in the InBizness family, I decided to build a unified demo experience for those interested in our products. I ended up adding more features to this launcher than I planned to do. This is the first version of the file and I’m sure that I’ll be tweaking it over time.

I recorded a very quick tutorial movie for the launcher file if you want to check it out. Here is the link,
http://www.dwaynewright.com/videos09/InBizLauncher.mov . If you are interested in a demo trial period for an InBizness product, please send us an email at info@dwaynewright.com.

Many thanks,
Dwayne Wright

No comments: